About
The mosque in the Castle district was built in 1674 by Resul Efendi, the clerk of Mahmud Paşa Foundation. Cut stones and mudbrick were used in the construction of the rectangular planned and roofed Mosque. There is a minaret with two balconies on the east side. The wooden ceiling and vault, geometric ceiling rosettes, wooden pulpit and the sermon lectern and windowsills are decorated with plant motifs.