About
The mosque, located in Koyunpazarı district, was first built on a sloping land at the end of the 14th century by Hacı Mecdüddin İsa b. Mehmed Bey, father of Ahi Elvan, and was repaired by Ahi Elvan in 1413. The wooden ceiling of the mosque, which has a rectangular plan, roof and a minaret, is supported by 12 wooden columns arranged in three rows. Marble capitals are from the Roman period. There is an inscription on the masterwork wooden pulpit made of walnut wood in the mosque, and this pulpit was made by the carpenter, Mehmed b. Beyazıd from Harput.